My Core Values
I believe it’s important for you to know what values guide me in my life. Some of my values may not align with yours and that may be okay with you. And it might not be. Just like I have a lot of interests, I have a LOT of values I consider to be very important to me. Below are a few of those. Seeing them might help you determine if you want to work with me.
- Relationships: where I and others can show up as our true, whole and imperfect selves. Be open. Be vulnerable. Yes, it is scary. And it is exhilerating and freeing. And it gets easier and smoother with practice. We grow when we are in relationship with others.
- Growth: Striving to do better. To be better. Allign with my values and when I stray from them, reflect on what happened, learn from it, and re-allign.
- Accountability: for and with myself and with others. When I hold myself accountable, I can alleviate guilt and shame and make different choices. When someone wants me to hold them accountable we operate as a team.
- Equity: where all oppressed persons are no longer oppressed. Inequity does not serve the collective human race (emotionally, mentally, physically, financially), the creatures we co-habitate this Earth with, or the Earth Herself.
- Hope: always hope.
- Humor: truly the best medicine. I can’t take myself too seriously, or much of anything for that matter.
Tuesday: 8am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 9am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 8am – 3:15pm
Available by Appointment Only.